Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ummm. .. is your daughter...

Once a year Adam and I make a video for our best friends.
(think 8th grade talent show/ great 90's rap song dances)
This year Avi Joy got to participate too.

We have Never been asked if Avi Joy is Asian. Its has always been, is your daughter... Filipino, Hawaiian, Native American, Hispanic, even last week at China Heritage camp a mom asked me is she was Guatemalan! But Never- Asian : )
(We think its the curly hair that throws them off)

SO, here is a silly skit about all her beautiful nationalities.
The Perrymans

4 comments:

Willis said...

I love your humor! She is cute in anything she wears.

Heather in SC (mommy to Rocco from Ninh Thuan 3-14-07)

Ly said...

*LOL*....Too cute! I love all the outfits.

Heather said...

I'm so excited to watch this video....just knowing what the others are like.... I'd watch it now, but it is 2:30am and I'd wake the whole fam, so I think I'll wait until the morning to watch. :)

Jessica said...

HEHE! Too cute! I think about half the people I show Emalines picture to ask me if she is really asian or if she is half white. Weird.