Monday, December 29, 2008

closing out the year

All new pics
December 2008

Merry Christmas! A few of my fav's...

"George's" new bazooka (my 3 yr old nephew)
"Nehemiah's" new spidey web shooter
She was excited for all her presents.

Fell asleep with her favorite gift. Her pink jewelry music box with the ballerina that flips up and spins. A childhood classic and she loves it!
College roommates. 12 yr's celebrating together... 2009 will bring each of us a new addition.
The Perryman's, three generations

This has been a wonderful year.
I challenge you to flip through your planner from the last year and see what your life was like this year. Here are some things I found:
Lots of playdates, haircuts, grocery lists, baby showers, weddings, phone calls, bible studies, food deliveries, committee meetings and various other 'life' errands. All this mixed with reading books to Avi Joy, watching her verbal skills explode, seeing families united and growing in our faith, marriage and looking forward to my 30's. We will see what 2009 will be like with two kiddos in toe.

Avi Joy funny...
My girlfriend Evie was nursing and Avi Joy asked her,
"what are you doing?"
"feeding Eli"
"but you don't have any food"
"well, God makes me have milk to feed Eli"
"does it have cereal in it?"
Oh the precious things she says daily, I could write a novel!

NEHEMIAH NEWS:
We are off to the airport tomorrow morning and heading to Vietnam.
I cannot believe the day has finally come and there is nothing left to do but journey to our son!
A few friends from church came over tonight to pray for us. The prayers were so precious to my heart, praying for health, bonding, renewal and my most favorite a 'whole heart,' meaning soon Avi Joy, Nehemiah, Adam and I will all be together.


"Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10

Next post, Day One in Vietnam!
Love, The Perryman Family

4 comments:

Grace said...

Hey Perrymans -

Praying for you daily during your journey. PRAISE THE LORD your travel time has come!! God is so faithful. We are very excited for your family and can't wait to follow your blog over the coming days. Also, just have to mention-Jadyn got one of those ballerina jewelry boxes,too...she is completely mesmerized by it!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Oh my goodness, you are on your way!! I am thrilled for you. THRILLED!!

Nadra said...

Praying for you my friends. Can't wait to see precious Nehemiah in your arms. Safe travels, happy bonding and enjoy your time together. Love you guys!

cupfar said...

Safe travels to Vietnam! Have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see the new addition to your family picture! What a way to ring in 2009!! On your way to see the little one!!