Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lovin Psalm 34

ALL SEPTEMBER PICS
Piggy-back rides with NanNa. Nehemiah's idea of this game was being set on NanNa in front of sister then nosediving onto the floor. Repeat.
The power of Dora. For him, it was the power of the snack, then off to play. But this week he did start screaming backpack and map.
We celebrated my niece, Annabelle's, 2nd birthday this week. We have 1, 2, 3, and 4 year olds on Adam's side of the family (and hopefully 5-6 year old coming soon!)
Her first haircut. Given to herself. Not-licensed of course. To sum up the story:
She was hiding from me...
I asked her why she was hiding...
At this point I could not tell she had cut her hair, but it was one of those mom-knows-all-moments and I just KNEW!
"Did you cut your hair?"
"NO" she says.
"Are you sure," I ask again, "NO." she says again...
I went on a hair hunt- found some little curls.
I asked her where the rest was and she told me she hid it in the trashcan.
GASP!
She cut, lied and hid the evidence. : (
So she had several conquences. sniff sniff. I was one sad mommy. Those bangs have been growing since she was born people!
This is his usual "UP" look. Listen for the loud whining- this too shall pass.
I wish I had better responses sometimes! CHOMP!

On a lighter note my sweet girlfriend gave me a blog award and it required a top 10 about yourself...

Have a great weekend. We have some really fun stuff coming up next week!
My love this week- Psalm 34

The Perryman's

No comments: