Monday, May 4, 2009

BUSTED

So my son busted my lip yesterday. We were playing and a remote flew into my lip. Apparently I was blinking or taking a mini-nap because I didn't see it coming at all. Just felt BAM on my lip. The swelling went down after some ice, but I have a nice blue bruise.
I have had other mommy injuries and I am sure this won't be the last. But, being a broken record here, my son is very strong!

THANK YOU for all the encouragement about starting a personal blog. I worked on it yesterday and here it is. International Blend!

David's Song of Praise, read it all in 2 Samuel 22,
"You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light." v. 29

The P's

3 comments:

Leigh said...

DoriGrace almost broke my nose last week. I feel your pain.

Looking forward to your new blog!

evie s. said...

Ouch! Way to go on the new blog. Looking forward to reading more!

Tracy said...

Ow! That looks really sore. I hope you heal soon!

Hugs,
Tracy