Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

Happy Mothers Day to all! (and to those who are waiting!)
We had a great weekend. We started off by going to a parade in our hometown. The kiddo's really enjoyed the band and free candy.
Avi Joy LOVED the pony ride. She will not take off the "I rode a pony at the fair" sticker from her shirt. We enjoyed lots of greasy fair food and ran into friends, past co-workers and students.
Then Sunday we dedicated Nehemiah at church. Here is his cutie-pie picture and name up on the screen.
One of our Pastors prayed for our family. They are committed to partnering with you to raise your child to know Christ. They make sure you understand they are not a parenting substitute, but stand with you as you model Jesus in your home-life.
Adam got me two gifts for Mothers Day. Both he bought because he knew I would never buy them for myself. I have a hard time splurging, but him- yeah, not-so-much : )
He got me Sophie Jeans and a Fom pillow. The jeans were a perfect fit and I slept good on my new pillow last night.
I bought myself some new beads for making earrings and a canvas. I want to let out some creativity this month, or I will bust. I also am in the mood for making some cute aprons. We shall see how the creativity unfolds.

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John v. 4

The Perryman Family

1 comment:

Nadra said...

Happy Mother's Day Natasha!! It sounds like your day was as wonderful as mine. Hugs!