Sunday, January 15, 2012

Keys and Bones for Vietnam- SOLD OUT!

"Natasha, is that a vintage key necklace you are wearing?" "WHY YES IT IS, thank you for asking!" Welcome to the Keys and Bones fundraiser!
All proceeds will help send my mom and I to Vietnam with www.glocalventures.org in March. The goal is to raise $200 towards our trip. I am not a professional photographer, I just did my best taking these pictures, hopefully when you receive your necklace in the mail it will exceed your expectations! I mean, I LOVE them!
There are 10 vintage key necklaces (key only, actual necklace chain is not included).
There are 12 hand-carved bone flowers (again, only the flower charm, not the chain).

Each charm is $10, no tax, no shipping.

Pick out your favorite- it is first come, first serve- so email me at: natasha.internationalblend@gmail.com to get the one you want.

Include the key or bone item number that you would like to purchase. Please tell me if you would like to pay by paypal or send me a check in the mail. Within the week, you will receive your vintage key or hand-carved flower!

1. Vintage Key #1 (pictured below)- SOLD (D.B.)
2. Vintage Key #2 (pictured below) SOLD (A.B)
3. Vintage Key #3 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
4. Vintage Key #4 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
5. Vintage Key #5 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
6. Vintage Key #6 (pictured below)- SOLD (H.H.)
7. Vintage Key #7 (pictured below) SOLD (J.S.)
8. Vintage Key #8 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
9. Vintage Key #9 (pictured below)- SOLD (A. E.)
10. Vintage Key #10 (pictured below) SOLD (A.B.)
______________________

1. Hand-carved bone flower #1 (pictured below) SOLD (S.B.)
2. Hand-carved bone flower #2 (pictured below) SOLD (D.B.)
3. Hand-carved bone flower #3 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
4. Hand-carved bone flower #4 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
5. Hand-carved bone flower #5 (pictured below) SOLD (S.B.)
6. Hand-carved bone flower #6 (pictured below) SOLD (S.B.)
8. Hand-carved bone flower #8 (pictured below) SOLD (S. B.)
9. Hand-carved bone flower #9 (pictured below) SOLD (K.L.)
10. Hand-carved bone flower #10 (pictured below) SOLD (L.L.)
11. Hand-carved bone flower #11 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)
12. Hand-carved bone flower #12 (pictured below) SOLD (C.S.)

I will keep this page updated so you will know which ones have SOLD.
Any questions, please contact me.
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me faithful, appointing me to His service." 1 timothy 1:12

Thank you,
Natasha

No comments: