Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Here is a new picture of Nehemiah.
Oh he is getting so big. Avi Joy was not doing this at 4 months, he must be a strong boy. They will certainly learn from each other, he will be having tea parties and she will be playing spiderman.

My highlight of the day was packing caretaker gifts, I enjoyed shopping for the women who are loving on my baby.

Another highlight was that I told the vast majority of my hair clients that I will be taking a break from the biz to focus on my family. This gift has really helped support our adoptions and we are thankful for this season of cutting hair.

I know 8 families are waiting for their birthmother app'ts. I hope for all of us that it is soon!

Natasha
Be a "dwelling for His Name." Deuteronomy chapter 26

6 comments:

Heather said...

Look at him! Can't wait for the shower Sat.

Scott and Leslie said...

Oh Natasha! Nehemiah is precious! It looks as though he is getting lots of tummy time. He is able to hold his head up so well!

Nadra said...

Oooooo....cute, cute, cute. Get ready girl...boys are tons of fun. See you on Saturday :)

Fort Worth Baby Photographer said...

Sooo cute - and so close! Almost there!

ErinP
erinstepstones.wordpress.com

Heather M. said...

Oh, sweet baby! He looks just wonderful Natasha! Can I send some pictures of Caleigh with you to CanTho?

Heather M.
jamesheather@aol.com

Julie said...

Love the new picture. I hope you get an DNA appointment soon. The waiting is definitely not fun!!!