Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ready and blessed in the waiting


Ready for a brother...
Today, Avi Joy took a pen and wrote scribbles in her palms, then put out her hands and said she was spiderman. I asked Adam and my mom if they taught this to her, they didn't. I am guessing she is feeling the brother vibe from Vietnam!

Nehemiah is doing well. He is now 15lbs and 24 inches.
We have been packing and getting the house organized, I feel so much more prepared this time around.
We are hoping to hear something about travel sometime between Nov 20-Dec 15.
(Nov 20th is about the time HCMC will receive the completed DNA and Dec 15th is the 60th day of waiting after receipt. Hopefully we will not go much further past that... we shall see.)

In other adoption news, we will be grandfathered in with our I-600 process with China. Basically what this means is it will save $820 by not having to refile our fingerprints for another adoption. Whoo-hoo!

Here are some beautiful pictures from my cousin Sarah's wedding. It was a barefoot wedding at sunset in Panama City Beach, FL, Avi Joy was the flower girl. We will post new pictures from Aug, Sept and 2 weddings soon.




The Perryman's

"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders You have done. The things You planned for us no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:5

5 comments:

Tracy said...

The pictures are great!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!! I will be praying that you do indeed get to travel no later than December 15th. I hope that we are not far behind you or better yet, right there with you!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Nadra said...

Love the pictures. Love me some Avi Joy. :)

She might be feeling the Spiderman vibes from Ian....he thinks he's Spiderman most of the time. He sings the song, jumps around, tries to shoot the web from his little wrists....too cute.

Praying that Nehemiah is in your arms very soon.

Chad and Jess said...

That's funny! My nephew is suddenly all about spiderman too. Interesting....

Our sons are VERY close in size. I can't remember Nehemiah's birthday but I know they were only a few days apart. Ethan was born 5/20. I can't wait to see all our boys running around together at culture camps!

Chad and Jess said...

Natasha,

I was just perusing your blog again and absolutely LOVE the psalm you picked. It's perfect for today.

Heather said...

Yup, I think she's ready for her little bro!