Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Fun

Sum Hop day for Nehemiah is January 6, 2009, so Nehemiah has been in our family for one month today! We are celebrating by making a plaster handprint as a keepsake. You know I love artsy fun ; )

We started off the day with a haircut for my friend Erica then had lunch with Heather-Sarah-Andrew and Jamie-Luke at Ollies, a Tulsa train-themed restaurant.

The kids check out the train models.

Best buddies. Five kids, one booth, we all did pretty well.

We went and had lunch with daddy this week, what a treat!

They are now having bathtime together and are really enjoying it. (and I am too, it gives me time to get ready in the bathroom as well)

Super fun Super Bowl party! Around 20 adults and 10+ kids (kiddos were most all under 3 years of age)

Warning: iphone izone

Shan-Lani-due with Maggie and Van-Hudson-Jude-due with another boy and us! I love my friends, xoxo.

Mr. P and the Butters Boys, this is their official future band name.

I read a great scripture this week that helped me be patient with Nehemiah and eating (he is not patient at all, do not fix a bottle/food in front of him or it is all over). It reminded me to crave God like he craves his milk..."Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." 1 Peter 2:2

Adam, Natasha, Avi Joy and Nehemiah

2 comments:

Heather said...

We had fun! Thanks for meeting us.

Chad and Jess said...

beautiful pics! I love reading up on what the Perrymans are doing! hehe

jess