Saturday, January 31, 2009

two little monkeys

ALL JANUARY PICS (loaded soon)

Here are my two little monkeys. They love playing together in Nehemiah's crib. I bought these matching p.j.'s at Sams knowing they would be cute someday. We pulled them out this week and boy did they look precious. Avi Joy did not get to sleep in her monkey p.j.'s though because when we put her in bed she kept unzipping them and waltzing out naked.
I know they did not have the exasaucer on the Oregon trail (I am always comparing our days to the old'n days) and I am sooooo thankful for this awesome invention.
Avi Joy loves stickers. Nadra gave her some at Nehemiah's shower, she apparently got bored with the paper.
Out celebrating the 55th wedding anniversary of our grandparents Bob and Doris.
Life is becoming more normal now. Its wild to say 'normal' when we have only been a family of four for less than a month. I have been to wal-mart with two kiddos (although lists will have to be cut in half), Avi Joy is back in school on Tuesdays, and we are back to booking haircuts and playdates.
We are grateful to the Lord for our miracle family. Can't wait to see what the future holds for the Perrymans!
"We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty." 2 Peter 1:16
Adam, Natasha, Avi Joy and Nehemiah

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the monkey pj's. I saw those at Sam's and was tempted.... Thanks for our hair day Friday. I know it was a lot of work!

amanda torres said...

That Avi Joy loves to be free! She reminds of this girl I met in college. She always liked to do stuff naked...like cartwheels. Maybe Avi Joy will turn out like my friend.

Michal said...

The kids are adorable and I'm glad to hear you're reading a point of normalicy. I know that's a relative term!

Anonymous said...

Hello Natasha and Adam!

Its been awhile. I had the pleasure of sitting next to you both at the beginning of your wonderful journey to pick up Nehemiah, on the Dallas to San Francisco flight.

Wow. It is so amazing to see the progression of your happy lives ever since the new addition to the family. Through Natasha's stories and hearing about her experience, I was able to realize that there are people who really deserve the world. You guys are those people. I am glad to see the family is doing well.

Thank you for sharing your story. Good thoughts are headed where you all are, from the City by the Bay, San Francisco.

Take Care!

Greg

PS the website linked to my name is the organization I work for. Check it out!