Sunday, February 22, 2009

We had our first ever LifeGroup girls night out (guys stayed home with the kiddos). Kim, Donna, Julie, Evie and I all enjoyed our Pedicure and Panera night.

And its official, Nehemiah can tummy crawl. Its not quite hands and knees, but he is moving around the house for sure : )
My view folding laundry this week. They played on my bed while I did some chores, they made it easy work.
We had our monthly meeting for Vietnam Family Weekend!!! Everyone is welcome... check out it out on Dillon's website.
Things we discussed so far: Family/prov. pictures, 8 VN crafts, VN story time, music & dancing demo, speaker, family meet & greet, VN food, tee-shirts, nursery activities, parents coffee time and So Much More... it is not to be missed.
On the committee this year, Heather, Nadra, Kerrie and myself along with the help of the Dillon staff.
Lunar New Year Celebration hosted by Dillon International. The Silent Auction alone raise over $15,000 for OrphanCare!
Our cuties dressed in Ao Doi.
Family of four enjoying our evening.
We went to OKC to visit Brandt, Melanie, Jeremiah and Annie. (The couple we traveled with in Vietnam.) Annie had a big baby shower and we were so thankful to see them again before they head back home to China.
Our kids LOVE peek-a-boo! Throw a blanket on - pull it off and see the laughing smiles!
Having story time with Aunt Emily.
My two handsome men.
Congratulations to my friend Tracy. She is leaving Feb 23rd for Can Tho, Vietnam to meet her son Levi. Our boys spent the first 7 months in cribs next to each other talking.
This scripture is for her...
"'As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the Lord. I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life He will be given over to the Lord.' And he worshiped the Lord there." 1 Samuel 1:26-28
Much Love,
The Perryman's

1 comment:

Craig and Chaunta said...

It is good to see the pics of you guys and the kids. Hope everyone is doing well and you are getting used to life with 2 kids.

We finally updated our blog a few weeks ago with some new pictures. Check it out!

Hope to see you guys soon!