Wednesday, March 4, 2009

shout out to my peep

I'm serious people. Stop talking in the library. Don't make me fine you. (There were really cute pics of her in these glasses, but this one cracked me up!)

Hello all,
Well Avi Joy has been on quite a roll lately. She loves to make up songs and if she were to write a book it would be "New cool baby names" book.
Avi Joy's current song:
"Peep and Poop to the Lord"
She names all her babies:
Mcfoozle, Shamuzzle, Eligoffe, Minny & Finny (her twins), Kaleafa and more!

Nehemiah had his adoption medical's yesterday. No fun at all, lots of screaming. They tried both arms and finally got enough viles.

Playing in the mirror!

We read adoption stories to my girlfriends 1st grade class last week. Notice Avi Joy in the front row. We read: A Mother for Choco, Once upon a time in China, Tell me again about the night I was born and I don't have your eyes. It was a wonderful time. p.s. I don't miss it : )

Business meeting with Eli.

Getting ready for the day. They just looked too cute sitting together on the changing table. They wanted to sing patty-cake over and over.

Swinging back to back at the park.

My lil' man in his Vietnamese hat playing at the park.

"Jesus lives forever, He has a permanent priesthood. Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them. Such a high priest meets our need." Hebrews 7:24-26

Love,
Adam, Natasha, Avi Joy and Nehemiah

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, I've never thought about getting both kids to sit back to back in a swing...impressive! I also love the Hebrews reference!

Nadra said...

Love Avi Joy's names for her babies. Too funny. The pics are great. Both kids are just adorable.

Craig and Chaunta said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I keep meaning to send you an email. We would love to catch up when you are here in April!

Chad and Jess said...

Poor little Nehemiah. Ethan's medicals were awful too. :(

Love the business ties!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look on the blog page! I also think the back-to-back swing thing is a great idea! It was great to have to visit my class. The kids are still talking about it!

Heather M. said...

Awwwww! Love all the cute pictures! Shots are the worst!:( I dread Caleigh's 18 mnth check-up for that very reason! Avi Joy looks darling in those glasses!

Heather M.