Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ESP

Sometimes in your marriage you just 'know' when it is time to spend time away from your children. You love them, you would die for them, but there comes a point when you need a little quality time just the two of you. If you are one of those people who can spend 100% of your time with your kiddo- power2ya, but alas we are not that kind- and really enjoy time by ourselves every once in a while.
We must give a big THANK YOU to RoRo and NanNa for being the sitters for our little secret excursions. You are a blessing to our family!

Here is how it unfolded... I secretly planned a date night for us on Sunday and he had secretly planned one for me on Tuesday. We were having some serious marriage ESP. Needless to say, we had a great time on both dates.
My date for him: Barnes and Noble's followed by dinner/games at Dave and Busters (we love B & N's to read/get inspired and he had never been to DB's.)
His date for me: Lunch at Keo, chocolates at KoKoa, then Philbrook Museum to look at art. Umm yeah, his date RULED! I loved every second. Literally every single moment. And the day was perfect outside. Enjoy some non-kid pics of our day out at Philbrook.




WARNING: If you have never seen this "side" of me before, take a good look! HA! My silly-artsy side calls this "VaVaVoom."

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:1-2

A and N

4 comments:

evie said...

Whoa, points for Adam! He did well. AND I had to laugh at the V photo. You are one of a kind. ;)

Nadra said...

It's so cool when you're thinking the same things in a marriage. Both dates rocked!

You are a hoot Natasha....I'm still giggling at the V picture.

amanda torres said...

Now there's the Natasha I LOOOOOVE!

Anna said...

I love the scripture that falls right underneath, couldn't help but giggle- Hey God created all those parts too! Love the blog. When I am really in gear I will have a family blog too, but for right now I just needed a place for my own little world:)