Friday, April 3, 2009

When we traveled to Vietnam in September 2006 (for Avi Joy's adoption) we bought beautiful artwork for our home. Here is our artwork from the past trip...
Oil painting in our livingroom.

Acrylic set of 5, woman dressed in Ao Doi.

Set of three oil paintings for Avi Joy's room.

We traveled again to Vietnam in January 2009 (for Nehemiah's adoption) and we just got our artwork back from being framed. I LOVE it!!!

Set of three oil paintings for Nehemiah's room.

Large cityscape oil painting in our office. (Hanoi, by the cathedral)

Pen and ink drawing of a Sapa villager on rice paper.

We had two friends have babies this week...

Welcome to the world little Maggie Elizabeth, we love you so much!

New handsome lifegroup memeber Jonathan Troy, you are so very loved!

My main-man is all over the place! He is zooming across the house and will come when I call him from the other room. Starting at the beginning of April he pulled up and is now pulling himself up to the couch, Avi Joy's bed, up your leg, all the chairs, and boy is he strong.

Avi Joy is almost three and she looks it. She is growing up and in this outfit she looked like such a big girl.
I caught the kids playing back-to-back today. She was playing with the sing with me Elmo and he was reading a dinosaur book.

I also caught them holding hands in the car. I hope and pray they hold one another's hands all the days of their lives! My heart swells with love for my two kiddos.

Have a great weekend.
This is what I made to enjoy for the next four days since my hubby is out to a conference! Yummy. Yes, just the cookie dough batter, eggs in all.
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16

Many prayers for you sweet Erin,
The Perryman's

2 comments:

Nadra said...

Avi Joy looks liks such a big girl. Wow.

Nehemiah will be running around the house soon. Watch out!!!

Love you sweet friend!!

Heather M. said...

Beautiful art work! I have two pieces framed in C's room & 3 waiting to be framed. They have wonderful artists in VN....loved everything!!!

Heather M.