Saturday, April 18, 2009

here is my google reader...

We wrapped up Easter at Adam's parents house. The kids enjoyed dinner and getting their Easter baskets.
I am also totally into buying teen tank tops size XS or kids tops size 4-5 and wearing them as dresses. This teen tank top was beautiful... we just added an undershirt and leggings- so cute!

Float or Sink activity. This is a great (and easy) activity to do with your kiddos. Go around the house collecting things and have them guess first if they think it will float or sink. Then try it out in a bowl of water. Record your answers. Give them a grade: she got an A +

My little heros. Nehemiah loves his bib-cape and Avi Joy is a ballerina. Both hero's came complete with gold stars on their foreheads, compliments of Miss Joy.

You know I am talking about something too much when Avi Joy starts to talk about it a lot too. Here she got out her "google reader" and asked me to write Nehemiah, Avi Joy and Heather Homan into it : ) p.s. I finally set-up google reader, what a time saver, I ADORE it.

Reminder that I now have a boy in the house. I walk into his room after nap and he was in his crib, under his curtains that he had ripped off the wall. Praise God he was ok. The little guy is super strong.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE her curls. Here she was resting on my bed and her curls were just perfect. I hope they stay forever. That little front curl just melted my heart.

Avi Joy has the honor of being pictured on a website... check out jwoodsjewelry!

I encourage you to read Ecclesiastes 3:1-13. If I was a "time" right now, I would say verse 6, "there is a time to search and a time to give up."

The Perryman Family

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, I got a shout-out from Avi Joy! I just love that girl. :) Yeah, you'll be moving that crib soon. We have to pull Andrew's away from the window when he goes to sleep to keep him from scaling the curtains.

Nadra said...

Sweet kiddos....I swear Avi Joy is so smart. Ian was walking around the house singing "Avi Joy, Avi Joy, Avi Joy and her brother....Avi Joy and Ian and Avi Joy's Brother" on Saturday evening. Not sure where that came from, but it was sweet.

Hope to see you soon.

Jason and Erin said...

I LOVE the tank-top idea! And I'm gonna have a GIRL to put them on! EEEK!