Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Fun Playdate #3

We headed out to Jenks this morning for a Riverwalk playdate. The kids played at the splashpad then we had lunch on the amphitheater stage!
Each playdate I have posted pictures and each time I picked a favorite. This one of Karsyn is precious. She actually got the 1st, 2nd and 3rd favorites this time. She was having a cute day!
Oh the tushie love.
I spoiled the moms with Sweet and Salty Bars. (Chocolate, butterscotch, pretzles, oat crust) They were good and melty when we ate them, yum.
Thank you friends! You are each a blessing.
Natasha, Avi Joy and Nehemiah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you had a great time. Any friend that greets me with chocolate and pretzels gets the #1 friend spot in my book. Glad you had fun and hope Nehemiah is feeling well after his "little procedure". Pick some dates for next playdate and lets book it up baby!!!**********Rhonda