Monday, January 11, 2010

Second Staffing for future child

My day in a nutshell.
Today is our second staffing with DHS. (We shared what a staffing was a while back...)

And mama was attacked hard core. Lies and fears, all straight from hell.

BUT lots of prayers were said for our family, for future kiddos and peace that passes all understanding.

Some will not "get" this. That is ok. My husband and support team understand where I am weak. Supermom was superfallapart today.

What did I learn?

That I can live in imagination so much so that is alters my body and mind. Think on whatever is TRUE! (Phil 4) And to pray for deliverance and discipline myself against fears and lies. HARD stuff people. Maybe not for you, your "thing" maybe something else, I am sure that is hard.

Tomorrow is a new day. Not wanting sympathy, just keepin' life real. NHP

6 comments:

Nadra said...

I get it sista! I really get it.

Stefani said...

YOu know I get it! We all have 'those' days. STinkin' triggers! Anyway, you know what to do, think on whatever is true, right, helpful, uplifting...think about things of God and you're back on track. xo, Stefani

Willis said...

Just keep perservering and keep the faith. God will bring it to pass.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Thanks for sharing this. Keep prayin' hard...I will too :o)

Dania Efird said...

I've had a few of those days lately! Satan just knows our weak spots so well! Keep on keepin' on.

Heather M. said...

Oh I am sorry you had such a rough day. Unfortunately, it just comes with parenthood! SO MUCH STRESS some days!! Hoping today is better for you....sometimes a good cry fest is good for the soul.