Saturday, January 16, 2010

Siblings

Sister and Brother
Wrestling
Peeking over the couch
Playing games for Sum Hop Day
Favorite activity is Playdough
Lighting her 5th birthday cake candles
Love those curls, in her robe with a unicorn sticker.
"With your hat turned sideways" Think A.I. Here...
Cookin with mama
Gaming with daddy
More cookie dough pllleeaase!
Funny face competition
We know where they came up with the phrase
"Oh Brother!"
"I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make Your Faithfulness known through all generations." Psalm 89:1
the p's

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people have all the fun!

RO

Rhonda said...

Those pics are so cute. Not many words needed for those!!

Heather M. said...

Oh, such sweetness!!! Cute pictures!!! I sent you an email re. homeschool curriculum; let me know if you didn't get it for some reason. Heather M.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Loved all of these pictures. Your kids have the sweetest smiles :o)

Learning 4 Life said...

You are such a fun mom! I love all the pics of your precious babies!!!